Sunday, December 18, 2011


I so enjoy having the young men from the ward bring me a bit of church to my home every Sunday. I was outside watching a neighbor getting her house covered when the young men came. They discovered that I wasn't home and came and found me. Such nice guys.

So Jason and his family came up to see me yesterday. Connor was happy to come see his grandpa but once he was here he kept asking for Sharla and Uncle. He always calls Ryan uncle. Such a cutie.

Well just a week to Christmas. I am so excited. I'm going to have Sharla and Ryan and the kids here and also Cameron and Naomi. Naomi's mom and brother are also coming for dinner. Jason and his family are going to Colorado for Christmas to see Cristy's sister. We will do Christmas with them on New Years day.

Tomorrow the awning gets started. I will let you all know how it goes.
Have a glorious day!

and remember...Don't look in the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment