Monday, April 29, 2013

Great Weekend!

So yes it was a great weekend. Saturday night we ordered the UFC title fight that was on. Jason (who is staying here again until he and Cristy can work out their differences) and my friend Brent from down the street were here to watch. We had a great time. Even when they showed the big toe of Jones' right foot break in slow motion. Eeeewww! Compound fracture. Blood. It was great. And then Sunday after the young men brought me the Sacrament, Brent came up and we watched Ted. Hmmmmm. Sacrament and Ted? Can anyone say oxymoron? And what made that worse was he didn't even like it! Saw Crystal and Doug for like 2 minutes. Amber and Chris had bought a pig and Crystal brought me several different cuts including a ham and some links. Yum! Then tonight Jason and I watched this new series on Syfi, called Defiance. Using plot lines from Terra Nova, Firefly, Serenity and even a little StarWars just for fun. But it proved to be very entertaining.
Looking forward to the season finale's of Bones and The Following. Now that's going to be entertaining!

Well I yacked so much the other day that I will keep this one short. Here's wishing everyone the start of a great week. And all you SS beneficiaries out there. Friday's coming!

P.S.  Found this strip of photo booth pics that I haven't seen since they were taken. Wow! I had no trouble at all letting the tears flow freely with those. Check out my Facebook page to see the others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment